High of 83 expected in Providence, showers, thunderstorms possible

Boston MA- 4/26/18- Kids walk in a light rain toward the Mildred Avenue Middle School

For Wyandotte County, the weather service forecast today calls for a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5 p.m. South winds will gust as high as 30 miles per hour.

Friday night: 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2 a.m.

Saturday night - Partly cloudy, with a low about 44.

In the wake of the front, the weekend looks partly sunny with high temps in the mid to upper 70's. Very windy, with a south wind 22 to 27 miles per hour increasing to 31 to 36 miles per hour in the afternoon.

Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 42. West northwest wind 10 to 15 miles per hour.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny; high of 72.

Saturday And Saturday Night Partly cloudy.

Wednesday there's a chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Thursday: Sunny with highs near 70° for the Snake River Plain.

More news: Langer takes reins of Australia after scandal

Monday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Night: Cloudy with an 80 percent chance for rain.

Thursday: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

Friday Mostly sunny. Warmer.

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.

Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.

The Lower Colorado River Authority also alerted residents to prepare for the forecasted changes in the weather pattern.

Overnight: Widespread haze. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

The Lehigh Valley is in for another day of near-record heat, according to the National Weather Service. Southwest wind 10 to 13 miles per hour.

Related News:



Most liked

Golden State Warriors obliterate Pelicans in game one
Quinn Cook and Shaun Livingston both scored in double digits, while David West scored 8 points and played excellent defense. Head to head, the over is 5-1 in the last six meetings in Golden State and the over is 8-2 in the last 10 meetings overall.

United Kingdom to provide transparency over Windrush scandal - May
Rudd was the fourth high-ranking minister to resign from Prime Minister May's Conservative government in the past six months. Some lost their jobs, others faced difficulty accessing welfare benefits and a few were threatened with deportation.





Most Commented